Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Safe in His arms

Get down on my level and listen, and please-no procrastination! Your granite cave a hiding place, your high cliff aerie a place of safety. You're my cave to hide in, my cliff to climb. Be my safe leader, be my true mountain guide. Free me from hidden traps; I want to hide in you. I've put my life in your hands. You won't drop me, you'll never let me down. Desperate, I throw myself on you: you are my God! Warm me, your servant, with a smile; save me because you love me. What a stack of blessing you have piled up for those who worship you, Ready and waiting for all who run to you to escape an unkind world. Blessed God! His love is the wonder of the world. I panicked. "Out of sight, out of mind," I said. But you heard me say it, you heard and listened. Love God, all you saints; God takes care of all who stay close to him, But he pays back in full those arrogant enough to go it alone. Be brave. Be strong. Don't give up. Expect God to get here soon. (Psalm 31:2-5, 14, 16, 19, 21-24 MSG)

No comments:

Post a Comment